Standard Quonset Style:
The Quonset style greenhouse is only available in sizes 20 feet wide and 20-145 feet long. It has a center height of 12 feet. Our sidewalls are straight, rather than a curved hoop house, which allows you to maximize the amount of plants in your grow space without sacrificing plant height. Both end walls are covered with a translucent soft poly. One wall contains the custom, pre-welded double doors (4’ x 8’ each) and the other is a solid endwall. The permanence of the endwalls makes it easy to mount fans and other equipment.
Each package includes:
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled galvanized steel framing.
- Anti-drip poly for superior humidity control.
- Highest sidewalls in class (7ft) for maximum airflow and plant space.
- Manual side roll-up setup for improved ventilation.
- Optional equipment includes automation controllers, exhaust fans, HAF (horizontal airflow) fans and intake louvers for internal air circulation.
For those growers interested in fully automation, inquire about the environmental controller, which works with all your air circulation, heating, and cooling equipment to simplify your grow operation.
Manual Roll-up Sides:
Open your greenhouse to the summer breeze on a clear day. Easily reach the exact plant you want to treat. With the included manual roll-up cranks simply adjust both sides of the greenhouse’s clear plastic to generate greater ventilation.
Easy-to-use wind up tool:
- Smoothly roll plastic up to desired height.
- Clear plastic is secured to the galvanized steel roller bar, eliminating flyaway edges.
- Includes 2 steel roller bars, 2 winding mechanisms and mounting bolts.
Solarig Woven Poly Covering – Standard:
Provide greater longevity by reducing tear risks with Solarig woven poly coverings. This poly has anti-condensate treatment to reduce dripping and potential mold/mildew outbreaks, as well as light diffusion properties for even canopy coverage.